Our Vision at Chilton Academy is that every child experiences excellence every day; we want our children to engage in outstanding learning opportunities through a well-developed and detailed curriculum.
We have high expectations for ourselves as educators, and for all the children in our care, and expect the best in return.
Our Values follow the Learning Behaviours we use throughout the day:
- We listen to one another, developing our relationships through mutual understanding and respect
- We listen to the needs of our community and the world in which we live
TEACH AND SUPPORT
- We are good role models and support each other
- We are respectful and treat each other kindly
- We develop excellent communication and social skills
- We show commitment and aim to do our best in everything we do
- We provide unique life experiences to foster a love of learning
- We take care of the whole child
- We ensure equality and foster collaboration
- We aspire to be valuable team members who inspire one another
EXPLAIN AND ELABORATE
- We are ambitious and are always looking for ways to improve
- We try to go the extra mile!
- We model then guide good practice